Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I apply for a joint mortgage?

My partner and I would like to apply for a joint mortgage in the UK in order to buy a house. We both have full time jobs. I come from the EU but he is not an EU citizen. He has a visa for 4 years. Do you know if this will influence the possibility of getting a mortgage?How can I apply for a joint mortgage?
Yes - they will only count his salary for 4 years .. after that, they assume you will be on your own.





He needs to apply for permanent residence (eg. propose marriage to you :-) )How can I apply for a joint mortgage?
dont know
It depends on your salaries
yes, it will definitely influence the chance of getting a mortgage, unless you can pay off the mortgage in 4 years. speak to individual mortgage providers. or try to get a mortgage yourself. or get his/her job to write a letter that his job is tenure and will be his after 4 years. its sketchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment