Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How Do I Go About Getting A Mortgage UK?

I'm 20 years old, currently renting and have just started working full time as a care assistant. How do i go about getting a mortgage? I have a poor credit rating.


If i brought a house worth 拢100,000 with a deposit of 拢10,000 how much roughly would i have to pay a month.


I appreciate your answers.


10 points goes to the most helpful one


ThanksHow Do I Go About Getting A Mortgage UK?
After roughly twelve months in your current employment try the high street banks and building societies about arranging a mortgage.


With Twelve months employment history and 拢10,000 deposit you probably wont have any trouble getting someone to lend you money.


Monthly payments can vary very much from 拢500-拢750 a month depending on what type of mortgage you have.


Seek professional advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment