Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Want to buy a house from a mortgage company that went bankrupt?

I found a property while traveling and completely fell in love with it. There was a ';bank owned'; sign and a phone number. The phone number is no longer in service. I made my research over the internet and found out that it was owned by the Taylor, Bean %26amp; Whitaker mortgage company which went bankrupt last month and closed. I am unable to contact the company by any means.





I really want to get this house but I don't know who to contact.





Any suggestion?Want to buy a house from a mortgage company that went bankrupt?
If what you say is true, the house is one of the defunct company's assets and will be disposed of through the bankruptcy process. Could be a long wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment