Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do i find out who my mortgage companies closing lawyer is?

i am selling my home and my closing lawyer needs to get a hold of my mortgage companies closing lawyer to ask him some questions.


my mortgage companies name is option one mortgage company.How do i find out who my mortgage companies closing lawyer is?
Makes no sense what you say. All your attorney needs is your mortgage info, a signed statement that it is OK for the mortgage holder to disclose said info to them and then do it.





All you need is the pay-off info and instructions. It is not rocket science.How do i find out who my mortgage companies closing lawyer is?
1. Is you home currently on the market or is it under contract with a buyer?





2. Does Option One currently hold the mortgage on the house or is that who will fund the loan for the buyer?





Please clarify the situation.





If you don't want to go into it here send me a private email at Info@LegacyFunding.net





Paul S.

No comments:

Post a Comment