Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is the Alliance and Leicester the worst mortgage company ever?

I can answer my own question. Yes. I won't go into the details but do not use these scum if they are the last mortgage company on earth.Is the Alliance and Leicester the worst mortgage company ever?
at the risk of being shouted at, can I ask did you go direct to these lenders? if yes, can I ask why not use a broker? A%26amp;L are one of the most efficient lenders (not talking about rates) as they will say yes or no on line within seconds. Sometimes (and I am not saying you people fall in to this catagory) people go in with superficial knowledge. have a look at http://mortgagebrokers4london.co.uk/mort鈥?/a> to get a brief idea of different types of mortgagesout there.Is the Alliance and Leicester the worst mortgage company ever?
As you say,you answered your own question,but,it is not just them. Any financial institution you put yourself at the mercy of,is going to take the pizz.
I feel the same about Abbey National.


The rudest,most ignorant staff one could ever imagine.
Yes - totally agree with you on that one - my list of issues would go on for years with that shower !!!!
No

No comments:

Post a Comment